- Roger K. Moore, University of Sheffield, England, UK: "Mutual Beliefs Desires Intentions Actions and Consequences (MBDIAC): Towards A Computational Framework for 'Intelligent' Interactive Agents" (Abstract)
- Angel P. del Pobil, Universitat Jaume-I, Spain: "Towards Cognitive Manipulation in Robotics: the Grasp Meets the Task" (Abstract)
- Anna Esposito, Seconda Universita di Napoli, Italy: "Data on emotional learning and human-machine interaction" (Abstract)
- Thomas Hermann, Ambient Intelligence Group, CITEC - Center of Excellence Cognitive Interaction Technology, Bielefeld University, Germany: "Sonification: Auditory Interfaces for Data Exploration and Ambient Intelligence" (Abstract)
- Wei Deng Solvang, Narvik University College, Norway: CogInfoCom Aspects in Managing Global Supply Chains.
- Bjørn Solvang, Narvik University College, Norway: Coginfocom Aided Engineering
- Alessandro Vinciarelli, University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK: Of traits and machines: when computers meet personality (Abstract)